The basic needs that the school exists to fill
- An urgent need to enhance creativity and innovations by making people start to think differently about themselves in order for them to become real masters of their own destinies, for longer term stability and security for individuals, families and communities.
- The need for them to learn to recognize and understand how best to utilize the qualities they possess, both human and material, of the available resources so that they are able to become the best managers of themselves and their surroundings.
Challenges and obstacles
The school seriously lacks the very essential requirements needed to enable proper functioning e.g.
- Lack of enough space for school expansion and children playground
- Permanent structures as required by public health and ministry of education for proper learning environment
- Learning materials and school supplies
- More teachers and staff training and recognition